The use of the flexible hoses in the central heating system to connect a trench heat exchanger allows you to:
- Fit the heat exchanger in the duct;
- Freely clean the heat exchanger, which can be raised in the tub without disconnecting the heating system, and thus without draining water;
- ompensation of stresses from the heating system.
When choosing flexible hoses to connect the heat exchanger, pay attention to:
- Strength parameters of the hose – maximum operating temperature, maximum working pressure and warranty period for these parameters;
- The manufacturer’s instructions for installation of the hose (space in the tub must be provided, for example, valves moved to the manifold);
- Type of hose, for example, a corrugated steel hose increases the resistance to flow, especially when it is twisted;
- Cross-section of the hose, in order to avoid throttling the flow.
A flexible hose is ideally suited for connecting trench heat exchangers to the central heating system and will be a great help not only during installation, but also during operation. However, you should choose the right type of hose (quality) and ensure its proper connection..